Last Revised on January 22, 2020.
- Clinical trial participants (and their parents or guardians, if applicable) will have received a separate notice concerning their personal information. If you have any concerns about our processing of personal information in connection with a clinical trial, please see the information protection notice provided as part of the clinical trial intake process, as that notice will contain important information and a designated contact person for concerns – but you can always contact us using the contact information provided below.
This Notice does not apply if you have received (directly or through our service providers or collaborators) a separate notice concerning our use of your personal information. This may occur when we need to provide a separate notice to meet the requirements of specific laws or when required by generally accepted good practices in the pharmaceutical industry.
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Content, we may collect Information in the following categories:
- “Personal Information,” which means information that identifies you (whether directly or indirectly), such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- “Non-Personal Information,” which means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify you. If Non-Personal Information is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, this Non-Personal Information is then treated as Personal Information.
Information we may collect about you includes:
- Information you provide when you access or use the Content and each time you interact with the Content or otherwise with us, for example, when you provide us with feedback or contact us with a question or comment. Usage, viewing and technical data, including your IP address or device identifier when you use the Content. If you access your account from a mobile device, that mobile device may also provide us with details of your location. Most mobile devices allow you to disable this functionality.
- Information we receive about you from third parties. For example, if you access the Content through a third party platform or log-in, we may also collect your email address and other Information associated with that third party, and any Information you have made public in connection with that service or which the third party shares with partner services. See also Section 6 “THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS” below.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect Information you provide to us when you input Information into the Content; request information from us; or otherwise interact with us or the Content.
- We collect Information through unique identifiers (such as IP address or your mobile device advertising identifier).
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. Repertoire and the Content do not recognize DNT.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY COGEN
The ways in which we may use your Information include the following:
- To provide you with the Content and other products and services you request.
- To communicate with you about our Content and send you details or updates about features of the Content or changes to our policies.
- To create anonymized and aggregated data sets that may be used for a variety of functions, including research, internal analysis, analytics, or other functions.
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
- To personalize content and experiences.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To optimize or improve the content, products, services, and features of the Content.
- To personalize and improve the Content and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Content, to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- To monitor and analyze the Content usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the services.
- To send you offers and promotions for our other and services provided you have consented to receive these.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER COMPANIES
We will not share your Personal Information outside Repertoire except in the following limited circumstances, which you consent to:
- In connection with the sale of a business (including merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings).
- To enforce our Terms of Service or rules, to ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties, to comply with legal process, including judicial warrant, rule, order or subpoena or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law or regulation.
In addition, we may share Non-Personal Information and anonymized and aggregated data sets with third parties, alone or in combination with the Non-Personal Information of other users.
5. YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your Information. Your controls and choices may include:
- You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information, by modifying your profile or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Our Content may contain links to other sites or online platforms operated by third parties. We do not control such other sites or online platforms and are not responsible for their content, their privacy policies, or their use of your Personal Information. Our inclusion of such links does not, by itself, imply any endorsement of the content on such sites or platforms or of their owners or operators except as disclosed on the Content.
Please keep in mind that Information you post on public or semi-public venues, including Information you share on third party social networking platforms (such as Facebook or Twitter) may also be viewable by other users of the Content and/or users of those third-party online platforms without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. When you provide Information to a third-party online platform, the Information you provide may be separately collected by that third-party. The Information the third-party online platform collects is subject to the third-party online platform’s privacy practices. Privacy choices you make on the third-party online platform will not apply to our use of the Information we collect directly through our Content.
We expressly disclaim any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including but without limitation to actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of Personal Information by third parties.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us to request it be deleted.
8. DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
Please note that Information you send to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential Information to us.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
11. VISITORS THAT RESIDE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Repertoire provides its [Site/Content] for the purpose of serving interested parties within the United States. The laws governing the collection and use of information within the United States may be different from the laws of your country. If you decide to use our [Site/Content], or share your Personal Information with us, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States as appropriate, and you are expressly consenting to the transfer of your data to the United States.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information should be directed to Repertoire at: