Last Revised on January 7, 2021.
Clinical trial participants (and their parents or guardians, if applicable) will have received a separate notice concerning their personal information. If you have any concerns about our processing of personal information in connection with a clinical trial, please see the information protection notice provided as part of the clinical trial intake process, as that notice will contain important information and a designated contact person for concerns – but you can always contact us using the contact information provided below.
This Notice does not apply if you have received (directly or through our service providers or collaborators) a separate notice concerning our use of your personal information. This may occur when we need to provide a separate notice to meet the requirements of specific laws or when required by generally accepted good practices in the pharmaceutical industry.
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Content, we may collect Information in the following categories:
- “Personal Information,” which means information that identifies you (whether directly or indirectly), such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- “Non-Personal Information,” which means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify you. If Non-Personal Information is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, this Non-Personal Information is then treated as Personal Information.
Information we may collect about you includes:
- Information you provide when you access or use the Content and each time you interact with the Content or otherwise with us, for example, when you provide us with feedback or contact us with a question or comment.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your IP address or device identifier when you use the Content. If you access your account from a mobile device, that mobile device may also provide us with details of your location. Most mobile devices allow you to disable this functionality.
- Information we receive about you from third parties. For example, if you access the Content through a third party platform or log-in, we may also collect your email address and other Information associated with that third party, and any Information you have made public in connection with that service or which the third party shares with partner services.
See also Section 6 “THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS” below.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect Information you provide to us when you input Information into the Content; request information from us; or otherwise interact with us or the Content.
- We collect Information through unique identifiers (such as IP address or your mobile device advertising identifier).
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. Repertoire and the Content do not recognize DNT.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY REPERTOIRE
The ways in which we may use your Information include the following:
- To provide you with the Content and other products and services you request.
- To communicate with you about our Content and send you details or updates about features of the Content or changes to our policies.
- To create anonymized and aggregated data sets that may be used for a variety of functions, including research, internal analysis, analytics, or other functions.
To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.