Repertoire’s team operates from sites in Cambridge, Massachusetts and Zurich, Switzerland and uses its DECODE technology to rationally design treatments for cancers, autoimmune disorders and infectious diseases.
In the Spotlight
Our culture is defined by a sense of urgency for our mission, accountability for our personal contributions, and a strong ethos of team. First and foremost, we are inspired by a compassion for and commitment to those whose health and lives depend on what we do.
“At Repertoire, I work in a fast-paced, high-impact environment where I am challenged to do better and be better every day because at Repertoire there is no ceiling on our potential to improve patients’ lives.”
– Alicia, Senior Research Associate
“At Repertoire, we have the opportunity to be creative and the resources to be successful. I am amazed by our team’s inclusive and collaborative culture toward our common goal to improve many people’s lives.”
– Catarina, Associate Director
Diversity and Equity
Repertoire is committed to social responsibility and developing an inclusive culture. Much as the power of immune system lies in the diversity of T and B cells, our work requires the creativity and ingenuity of a diverse workforce. We will continue to educate ourselves about the inequities and barriers present in our society and take action as a company where we can make a difference.
Steps we are taking:
- Educating ourselves on cultural differences and exploring potential underlying, unquestioned assumptions that interfere with inclusiveness
- Acknowledging and dismantling biases present in our systems
- Pooling resources to support community initiatives
- Supporting students through educational opportunities & paid internships