Repertoire’s Immunomodulator technologies are fundamental to our DEPLOY approach and the foundation of our first novel, targeted immune medicine. Using existing naïve T cell repertoire in the blood stream, we develop a curated antigen repertoire to create the right multiclonal T cell repertoire.
This novel modality – a repertoire of multiclonal T cell clones derived from peripheral blood – is possible only through our DECODETM and DEPLOY platform technologies. We use this modality activated against a broad set of curated antigens relevant to tumor/disease, which we then armor with our immunomodulator technology.
Our Cell-Tethered Cytokine technology consists of three formats:
- A nanogel for binding IL-15 to the PRIME T cells. The IL-15 nanogel is currently in the clinic in our PRIME IL-15 program.
- A tethered fusion protein technology, which we use to attach cytokines to the T cell. We are currently using this technology in our PRIME IL-12 program. This technology is also being explored for injectable targeted cytokine delivery.
- A lipid nanoparticle technology, which we are using in early discovery.
Repertoire’s BRIDGE Cytokine Technology: Novel and Directed Immunomodulators for Cancer Immunotherapy
Boosting adoptive cell therapy
- Cytokines can be tethered to various forms of T cell therapies.
- Tethered T cells possess enhanced activity.
- First candidate has been evaluated in pre-clinical setting with no associated toxicity issues.
- Optimized for directed, controlled and local activation of immune cells.
INJECTABLE TARGETED CYTOKINES
Cytokines optimized for precision targeting
- Simple, directly injected therapy.
- Concentrate cytokine onto selected immune cell subsets in vivo.
- Designed to enhance potency of various therapeutic modalities (CAR-T, TCR-T, TIL, ECT, vaccines, checkpoint inhibition.
- In pre-clinical stage to evaluate ability to achieve therapeutic benefit without toxicity.